Savory Roasted Pumpkin Cashew Dip (Vegan)
This dip is a stress-busting, nourishing and highly addictive snack that comes together quickly once you have all the ingredients. I whole-roast a pumpkin/butternut squash for easy meal-prep during the week, but you could use steamed pumpkin instead.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1.5 cups roasted butternut squash (any winter squash or pumpkin will work)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (shell-free)
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves (more if needed)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (more if needed)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp lemon juice (if needed)
Put all the ingredients into a food processor. If using a hand-chopper, start with the oil, garlic, rosemary and sea salt to make sure it gets mixed in properly.
Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
Serve with crackers or veggie sticks.